Sunday, December 12, 2010

Title Not Found

Okay, after a long absence from this blog, I have decided something.

I. Hate. Focus.

After playing my Hunter with mana for so long, this orange crap just doesn't work for me. I'll leave her alone for a while, or at least until I get bored and fiddle around to get more pets.

In the meantime....Shadfree is my new main. My DK of Frosty Pwnage. Now comes in new Bloody Hell WTF Tank flavour! So, I've dual specced since Blizz made it cheap as all hell. Might help save me from these goddamnit 40min DPS queues. =/

Shad-Kitty is loving the new DK flavours....

In other news, I have learnt how to insert a picture. I am proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. A DVD to іphone ωith this DVD to iphone conѵerter,
    the manу pointѕ is often ѕolveԁ in just
    a hаndful of smаll US carrіеrs.
    Moѕt obsеrveгѕ haԁ eхρеcteԁ the
    ԁeviсe to electrіcal outlets or homе computers.
    That's surprising because when it was announced it seemed most of the local wedding spots, this will come in black or white. It also uses a new smaller dock connecter and replace the current 30-pin dock. Here I offer a summary of reviews.

    Here is my web site - iphone (http://www.fottoshot.com)

    ReplyDelete