Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hidden Messages?

For the first time in......ever.....I died with Ambient Sound turned on. I've gotta say, that Spirit Healer is creepy!

Not only is she/it semi-naked, but have you heard the voice?
Play World of War...Craft....
You can buy it by card....
Give us your money....
Reliable customer....
Play World of War.....Craft
I thought you were my friend....

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it said to me.

And you know those stupid punch cars in Gnomer? If you translate the binary you get:
White Punch Card: Thrall and Jaina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Yellow Punch Card: If you can read this, you're standing too close
Blue Punch Card: The gnome king wears night elf underwear
Red Punch Card: Help! I'm trapped in a binary punch card factory!
Prismatic Punch Card: Message to Castpipe: your laundry's ready for pickup.

Personally, I find these things hilarious. Occasionally creepy, like Crystal Lake in Elwynn Forest and Jason standing on the dock.....or in the building near him, the children standing in the shape of a pentagram with the creepy music around them.... Or in the Lordaeron throne room....

Wow, now that I think of it, most are creepy. I think Blizz's design team has a few issues...

Love their work though =D

No comments:

Post a Comment